NHF needs your help running the website, sending out emails, and building PowerPoints!
The NHF web team have been working very hard to keep our website running smoothly and our weekly emails going out on time. Are you interested in joining the team? No previous experience is required; modest computers skills are enough. Here are a few of the tasks involved:
- Adding announcements, events, and sponsors to the website (text only)
- Finding and uploading basic images for each submission
- Formatting text — bullets, italics, headlines, etc.
- Proofing text for simple grammatical errors
- Basic website maintenance, as needed
- Posting images, videos, and/or events on the NHF Facebook page
- Building out the weekly email — arranging content blocks
- Building out the weekly song lyrics PowerPoint — copy/pasting text
We can use all the help we can get; anyone can join! The more volunteers we have, the easier it will be for everyone involved. If you're interested in being a part of our awesome web team, please fill out the short form below or contact Jim Boothby at firstname.lastname@example.org.